Saturday, October 24, 2009

I took the kinds to the Springs preserve last night. My mother and father in law met us there to join in the festivities. They were having a haunted harvest. It was so much fun, they had games, and safe trick r treating for the kids.
It was all decorated with scar crows and lights and scary spiderwebs and fake dead people. They also had a little show going on it was cute, kids preformed songs like walking with a dead man over my shoulder, yeah haven't heard that song in a while. I still like it...lol and then Elmo and cookie monster showed up and Hannah was loving that. She was wiggling along to the songs, what a ham!








Good thing we have a BB gun at home I did awesome with the shooting game scored lots of candy for the kids...lol
Needless to say The kids had a lot of fun, Think we will mark it down for next year. Ok ok i had a little fun as well..
Here are some pictures from last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3